Saturday, July 11, 2015

A Walk in the Park Fries Your Brain -- Screen out 99% Deadly UV

Today I took a walk in a park near NASA and was reminded about something not talked about enough - the sun was beating down with an intense solar heat we haven't seen this year in Houston (which is ODD in itself). 

But it isn't the solar heat I was concerned about. It was the UV, because it is deadlier. Here is a link to confirm that UV is a major cause of skin cancer.  In fact, is is our No. 1 cause of cancer! Exposure of even 15 minutes can spell trouble. It's even worse for people who have already had skin cancer issues.

After my first lap, I put on a hat that I had in the car (something I bought in Belize or Mexico on a cruise stop.) 

When I drove home I was in a car with film on the glass that screens out 99% of UV. 

When I got home I have Armor Glass security film on the glass, screening out 99% of the UV that would be coming in and fading the flooring and grandma's antiques (well, I really don't have any antiques other than myself). 
                       A truck driver exposed to sun on his left side...

Bottom line: I am cutting my exposure to skin cancer with the same technology protecting me from break-ins, hurricanes, tornadoes and rioting neighbors (if the neighbors ever do riot.)  

This is yet another reason why we have the perfect solution to providing security by 'armoring the glass' you have, but also cutting solar heat and deadly UV at the same time. 

What could be better than that? How about a free quote? Contact us at www.ArmorGlass.com and read the free EBook that explains how to protect ourselves from the houses of straw that we live in. Houses of Straw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us your thoughts. Stay on topic and be civil or it can be deleted.