Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First a Knock, Then a Smash With Wife Home Alone




My CPA called late yesterday afternoon as I was traveling. I thought he had a question about a form and I almost let it go to voicemail. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

The first thing he said was: “Boy, I am so glad I have Armor Glass on my house!”  He said that his wife was home alone in the kitchen when someone knocked on the front door of their house in a trendy area of Sugar Land. She ignored it. A few minutes later she was back in the bedroom when she heard a loud CRASH on the back glass!  Someone was trying to break in.

He didn’t get in! The back of Jim’s house is all glass. Jim found an area where an object had been thrown against the glass. Our Armor Glass security film stopped it from penetrating. He promised to take a photo we can post.

I shudder to think of what might have happened if the guy had broken into the back of the house with Jim’s wife there alone.  She could have been attacked, possibly raped as well as having her valuables stolen. None of it would be good. And if he had his old solar film still on that glass, the guy would have broken through it, no problem. Our security film is four times thicker than solar film, and also blocks the sun as well as providing hurricane, tornado and burglar protection.

If you don’t think it could happen to you, talk to my CPA. He wasn’t really sold on installing our film – but his wife insisted. Now Jim is a firm believer.

Are you prepared? Contact us for a FREE quote…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us your thoughts. Stay on topic and be civil or it can be deleted.