Friday, March 29, 2013

Glass & Kids DON'T Mix...

My dentist had me in the chair last week - they always seem to know they have the advantage since they can talk with their hands in your mouth but good luck trying to respond. For some reason they don't understand sign language from my waving arms.

But he said something interesting. He was at a doctor friend's house. He said one of his kids had run into a big window and it broke, cutting him in four places. He said giant shards were falling from the top. Apparently it was an older window that was plate glass instead of tempered.

He told me that he recommended his doctor friend call us to put our security film on his glass. It goes on the INSIDE of the glass, providing a plastic shield between kids and broken glass - which is on the OUTSIDE. Even with my mouth stuffed with instruments I couldn't disagree with that!  It's a safety feature, an anti-burglar feature and a hurricane protection system all rolled into one.

When he finally finished I thanked him and told him how lucky his son was - a shard could have cut an artery and his son could have bled to death before an ambulance arrived.

Glass and kids don't mix. Between solar heat, shooters, hurricanes, burlgars and kids hitting easily-broken glass, Armor Glass security films are still the best solution to protect your family and save enough on energy costs to pay for itself over time...

What else does that? I'm still waiting for my dentist and my car to pay for themselves. LOL. But I wouldn't trade either of them either...(well, maybe the car I'd trade. I'm putting over 40,000 miles a year on it taking care of business)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us your thoughts. Stay on topic and be civil or it can be deleted.