Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Happy customer..testimonial

A customer felt compelled to send me this email today:

"Hi Michael,

Wanted you to know that Delbert and I are very happy with our Armor Glass
film.  I especially love the frosted film over my stairs.  Hope you will
use me for a reference.

Darlene"

THANK YOU DARLENE.  We are hearing these kinds of comments all the time.

P.S. Darlene lives in a town-home close to another. We first installed our hurricane film then, to give them privacy, installed the frosted film over the hurricane film. It looked great...

1 comment:

  1. Really very informative and the way you presented your information attracts visitors to read more informative blogs from your website. So I kindly look forward to see next updates.
    Security Glass

    ReplyDelete

Please give us your thoughts. Stay on topic and be civil or it can be deleted.